Electric brake system for full trailer with hydraulic brakes.
Electric brake system for full trailer consists of:
- Control box with brake controller.
- Hydraulic pump.
- Hydraulic brakes.
- Power cable angle sensor.
- Angle sensor with bracket. One per axle for load indication per axle.
- 7 Wire power cable with 7 pin plugs.
- 2 Control leds in the towing vehicle. red led indicates an error and a green led indicates oil pressure by active brakes.
Advantages electric brake system:
- Lower purchase price compared to air braked axle.
- No over run shocks
- Load-dependent braking force
- Downhill no heated brakes
- Simple conversion of towing vehicle with 7 pole ebs plug.
- No brake battery required on trailer.
Available for Full trailers up to 3500 kg with electric brake system and hydraulic brakes.
- 3 Axle with unladen weight 1000 kg and full weight 3500 kg with load sensing.
- Axles: 2 x 2025 kg Dexter axles with rubber torsion- Torflex 11
- Maximum weight:
Axle1: max 1800kg.
Axle2: max 1800kg.
- Hydraulic brakes: Dexter 12 x 2 inch.
- Wheels : 13 inch 5 on 4,5 inch bolt pattern or 14 inch.